Accountant - III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a ACCOUNTANT - III to support world's leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
POSITION: ACCOUNTANT - III
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Performs daily accounting activities in accordance with generally accepted accounting procedures, such as, maintenance of the general Iedger and preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports. Familiar with a variety of general accounting concepts practices and procedures. Bachelors/master's degree with 10+ years' experience. Generally a team lead/supervisor/manager level person. This role will do detailed day to day activities to help Intel integrate a variety of accounting activities from acquired companies. Processes being integrated will be legal entity ownership and local compliance, balance sheet reconciliation, SAP system transactions reporting and automation, intercompany transaction management and eliminations, manual accruals, and transfer pricing and tax compliance.
SENIOR ACCOUNTING ANALYST REQUIREMENTS:
* Accounting background/degree
* Experience in Statistics, Data mining, Data modelling, Excel and strong analytical skills with the ability to structure information and clearly communicate conclusions from analysis
* Ability to put together complex journal entries which achieve the multi-step requirements and appropriately eliminate for intercompany purposes. Attention to detail is key
* Self-starter able to follow steps in a project plan with multiple interdependencies as well as an ability to independently resolve complex issues and problems
* Ability to communicate effectively within a team and upward to program management
* Comprehension of a balance sheet and capable of utilizing different valuation methods
* General understanding of US GAAP and theoretical understanding of US GAAP to local statutory differences that will be managed separately
* Coordinate and work with a team of stakeholders in multiple geographies
* Preference to have Project Management skills including stakeholder management, planning, communication, and the ability to lead cross functional/global project teams