This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccountant III
Hyster-Yale Group is looking for an energetic and detail oriented Accountant III for our Accounting team in Fairview, Oregon. This position will maintain the general ledger and includes account reconciliations, monthly, quarterly and year-end closing, inter-company accounting and reconciliation, accounts payable processing/liaison with TPC and payroll processes for the Fairview location. This individual interacts with a variety of people at all levels of the organization and provides capital project coordinators with the information they need to effectively manage their projects. The right person in this role is integral to our continued success in providing absolute accuracy for financial services. We hire cool people and make tough trucks. Join our team!
* General ledger accounting (for multiple entities) - accounts reconciled and transactions recorded accurately, timely and in compliance with US GAAP
* Process Corporate/Fairview Payroll Monthly - journal entries, reconcile the payroll interface and calculate other required payroll adjustments in coordination with HR input
* Capital Project Accounting (PAR's) and Fixed Asset Maintenance - expenditures are properly recorded, balances in the PAR's are reconciled to the G/L on a timely basis and expenditures properly capitalized or expensed as well as all fixed assets recorded in the fixed asset system.
* Purchasing Card Administration - monitor and administer the process
* Other reporting and forecasting duties - all audit schedules, reporting schedules, tax schedules and census reporting are completed accurately and timely
* 4 year college degree and 2 years experience OR
* 2 year college degree and extensive G/L experience in a global organization with 3-5 years related experience
* Basic knowledge of US GAAP including equity method accounting and consolidations
* Payroll rules and regulations
* Knowledge of internal controls to support Sarbanes Oxley adherence
* Accounts payable processing (including expense reports)
* Proficiency at Microsoft Office
* Experience with integrated business software (G/L, Fixed Assets and A/P)
* Refined attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.