This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
Jersey City, NJ
* Responsible for account reconciliations, preparing journal entries, account analysis, and financial statement preparation
* Ensuring that established or new accounting principles and policies are being adhered to and that scheduling requirements for internal and external financial reporting are met.
* Control of master data, chart of accounts, journals, provisions, prepayments, accruals, closing the books, and the provision of standard MI/reports to the decision support teams;
* Accurate collection, identification and billing of inter-company charges and timely recording, reconciliation and resolution of Cash transactions and accounts
* Support of US GAAP and IFRS Accounting responsibilities
* Support of the timely delivery of accurate US GAAP and IFRS accounting information
* 6-7years of accounting experience, ideally in a financial firm
* BS in Accounting
* CPA is preferrable