This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFOR US, ITS A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the worlds 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing whats right, not whats easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Heres how this role will help:
* Responsible for calculating Sales Returns and Allowances, Gross Profit, and Royalties on a monthly and quarterly basis which are in accordance to the guidelines of the companys internal controls, policies, and procedures.
* Prepare all assigned month-end closing procedures, such as reconciliations, calculations, journal entries, analysis, and narratives.Prepare product profitability snapshots to identify historical and current trends.
* Prepare financial analysis to identify and address business issues and/or opportunities.
* Serve as resource in testing new systems and upgrades.
* Flexibility to handle multiple tasks in order to accomplish departmental goals.
* Maintain effective business relations with co-workers.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of Bachelors degree preferably in Accounting or Finance and 0-2 years of experience preferred. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting to include an understanding of the general and specific aspects of the job, and their practical applications to complex problems and situations ordinarily encountered.
* Must possess competent accounting and computer related skills (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Access software).
* This position requires excellent organization, planning, problem-solving, and follow-up skills. This individual should also possess effective oral and written communication skills. In addition, this individual should be a self-starter, with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization, as well as external auditors, consultants, etc
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Sep 2, 2016, 12:51:00 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.