This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 4/8/2017
Energy Transfer Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONEnergy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE:ETP) is a master limited partnership owning and operating one of the largest and most diversified portfolios of energy assets in the United States. ETP's subsidiaries include Panhandle Eastern Pipe Line Company, LP (the successor of Southern Union Company) and Lone Star NGL LLC, which owns and operates natural gas liquids storage, fractionation and transportation assets. In total, ETP currently owns and operates approximately 62,500 miles of natural gas and natural gas liquids pipelines. ETP also owns the general partner, 100% of the incentive distribution rights, and approximately 67.1 million common units in Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE:SXL), which operates a geographically diverse portfolio of crude oil and refined products pipelines, terminalling and crude oil acquisition and marketing assets. Additionally, ETP owns approximately 51% of the limited partner interests in Sunoco LP (formerly Susser Petroleum Partners LP) (NYSE:SUN), a wholesale fuel distributor and convenience store operator. ETP's general partner is owned by Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE:ETE).
- Calculate liquid and gas settlements for the generation of producer payments on assigned systems through TIPS.
- Generate sales invoices and track payments. Monthly review of accounts receivable aging relating to specific assets.
- Process monthly journal entries and prepare detailed monthly gross margin reports.
- Track monthly imbalances by validating measurement volumes against scheduled volumes and against third party pipeline statements.
- Process and distribute settlement statements, imbalance statements, operator statements to the appropriate counterparties.
- Assist customers with settlement related questions.
- Maintain and update company changes and address changes in TIPS
- Strong computer skill set, detailed knowledge of TIPS and related systems a plus.
- Position requires teamwork, detail-oriented, organizational skills and good communication.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
- Minimum of 2-5 years' work experience desired.
- Knowledge of midstream accounting desired.
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications