IT Consulting/Services Company
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Prepare monthly journal entries for a variety of general accruals.
* Manage the accounting for fixed assets including the preparation of the roll forward.
* Work with operations to ensure disposal and impairment are accurately reflected.
* Prepare account reconciliations for fixed assets, prepaids, cash accounts and otherbalance sheet accounts as assigned Prepare monthly allocations to support management reporting.
* Manage corporate credit cards payments and follow up as needed.
* Work on weekly AP invoicing and purchase order reviews Help support interim and compliance audits by preparing and overseeing certain tasks Work with the accounts payable team on the employee expense reimbursements.
* Work with AP to properly account for pass through expenses to third parties.
* Manage applicable salestaxreporting for various states and entities.
* Assist with monthly and quarterly balance sheet and income statement analytics.
* Help support the annual audit by preparing and overseeing certain tasks.
* 3+ years of Accounting experience (Basic Accounting knowledge Operational accounting experience)
* Experience with SalesTaxreporting
* Self starter
* Good communication skills and a team player