This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Santa Monica, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONEWS is looking for an Investment Accountant that has extensive experience in the following areas:
* Maintaining books and records for various entities including individuals, trusts, foundations, LLC's and corporations
* Helping with review and reconciliation of bank and investment accounts on monthly/quarterly/annual basis to statements and evaluating performance
* Tracking investment activity for alternative investments including capital calls, distributions and remaining capital commitments
* Involvement with the preparation of monthly performance reports
* Oversight of collection of receivables and payment of payables
* Working closely with tax accountants to facilitate timely completion of tax returns and preparation of quarterly tax payments
* Understanding investments, assets, liabilities, expenditures and related transactions
* Helping with charitable foundation including but not limited to tracking required foundation distributions, tracking outstanding and fulfilled pledges, as well as annual financial statement preparation
The ideal candidate with have and active CPA, public accounting background, and a minimum of 5years accounting experience - specifically for high-net worth individuals (trusts, partnerships, LLC's and corporations)
Candidates with investment aggregation experience is preferred.