This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOne of the nation?s largest home loan and title organizations is looking for an Accountant to fill a contract position at their headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona!
The Accountant will be in charge of performing moderately complex accounting activities on a daily basis. This individual will support the accounting department by preparing financial statements and documents.
- Prepares journal entries and reports
- Reconciles accounts and financial records
- Performs quarterly and monthly fluctuation analysis
- Perform a variety of month end and quarter end activities
- Assist with special projects including process improvement initiatives
- Assist with external and internal audits
- Assist special projects including process improvement initiatives
- CPA preferred but not required
- B.A. in accounting/finance
- 2-4 years working in accounting
- Sarbanes- Oxley experience (SOX) preferred
- Reconciliation experience
- Fixed asset experience
- Strong computer skills with Excel and Access
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.