This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Cell Tower Infrastructure Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is currently seeking a Accounting Analyst with Accounting Responsibility. In addition to managing accounting for Staff Augmentation Vendors this position is responsible for assisting in the financial oversight of the organization; financial modeling, forecasting, corporate reporting and other related processes.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Liaison between Accounting and Procurement department. Review vendor production and analyze financial allocations.
* Prepares reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
* Maintains report templates, manages development and enhancement requests.
* Assists in preparation of financial models with the ability to prepare necessary supporting documentation and justification for assumptions.
* Cash flow forecasting
* Trend and variance analysis
* Ad hoc analysis and projects
* Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies and performs other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Bachelor's Degree required with a minimum of 3-4 years professional experience in an Accounting/Finance function.
* Excellent time management skills, problem resolution and organizational skills with acute attention to detail.
* Ability to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously in a highly engaging and productive environment.
* Ability to maintain confidential information concerning personal, financial, or other sensitive company related matters.
* ADVANCED MICROSOFT EXCEL SKILLS. Basic Access or SQL knowledge preferred.
* Comfortable working collaboratively across multiple cross-discipline teams, identifying best practices and process efficiencies.
* Effortless flexibility and inherent drive to complete projects in a timely manner with the ability to work overtime as needed.
* Ability to manage multiple commitments simultaneously
* Ability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment