This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Euronet Worldwide Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU:
Are an Accounting Analyst looking for a full-time, permanent, on-site position. The position will be responsible for Euronet Worldwide Inc. (EWI) accounting records,balance sheets, reconciliations and additional duties.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
* Manage and maintain EWI accounting records.
* Monthly closing of ledger within set timeframes.
* Manage and reconcile all EWI balance sheet accounts, including cash, fixed assets, prepaid expenses, investments, other assets, accrued liabilities, intercompany receivables/payables, debt, other liabilities and equity.
* Review the account reconciliations of EFT Services B.V. balance sheet accounts.
* Prepare consolidated non-current asset rollforward, including fixed assets, intangible assets and goodwill.
* Analyze and explain corporate financial results on monthly, quarterly and annual basis when compared to relevant prior periods.
* Tracking and oversight for company-wide legal invoices and necessary approvals.
* Consolidate and analyze company-wide accounts receivable summaries and agings.
* Consolidate and analyze company-wide prepaid and other assets.
* Work with internal and external auditors.
* Identify and implement improvements to processes and procedures.
* Assist Controller's organization with other projects as necessary
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
* B.S. or B.A. degree in Accounting with a minimum GPA of 3.2 out of 4.0.
* At least 18 months of prior general ledger management, closing and reconciliation experience or auditing experience.
* Highly ethical.
* Strong Excel skills.
* MS Access skills preferred.
* Must be willing and able to work overtime around month end or other times, as necessary.
WHAT\'S IN IT FOR YOU:
We offer a generous benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Education Reimbursement as well as an exciting, evolving work environment!