Accounting Analyst 8/20/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client, a global investment firm with over $3 billon of capital under management, is seeking an Accounting Analyst to join their team. This Accounting Analyst will provide accounting support for accounts payable, accounts receivable and other day-to-day operations of the finance/accounting department. The position will report directly to the company's CFO and CCO.
* Process accounts payable
* Invoice portfolio companies for monthly expenses and quarterly monitoring fees.
* Review Concur expense reports
* Prepare general ledger account analysis
* Maintain books and generate monthly financial statements for real estate entities.
* Manage vendor relationships and prepare comparative analyses for the selection of third-party service providers
* Maintain fixed asset schedules
* Process annual 1099's
* Perform ad hoc duties as needed
QUALIFICATIONS (PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU MEET OUR QUALIFICATIONS):
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* 1-3 YEARS of relevant accounting experience, ideally in accounts payable
* Highly proficient with Quickbooks
* Proficient with Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
* Experience with Concur preferred
* Real estate accounting experience preferred