This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull Time
Brookdale Westlake Hills 1034 Liberty Park Drive Austin , TX 78746
Job #: 067374
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist with the day-to-day accounting functions of the community in accordance with current acceptable accounting and cost reimbursement principles
* Verifiy and process invoices in a timely manner
* Monitor and collect accounts receivables, including resident rent checks
* Perform payroll data entry, including maintenance of employee records, time cards, miscellaneous deductions, etc.
* Assist in preparing financial statements including balance sheets, income and expense reports, etc., as required.
Required skills and qualifications:
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
* One year of bookkeeping or entry level accounting required
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149823.aspx'