This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: Accounting Associate
JOB START DATE: ASAP
JOB FUNCTION: Accounting, Administrative
LOCATION: Irvine, CA, USA
Qualified candidates must
* maintain consistent attention to detail, prioritization skills and time management abilities
* able to exercise tact, discretion and the initiative efficiently to meet the demands of the staff
* ability to work in a fast-paced environment and complete impromptu tasks in a timely manner
The position is responsible for supporting the Controller and more broadly, the Operations & Accounting Group of the Company, which includes planning, preparing and executing accounting and administrative tasks.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Bookkeeping all charts of accounts and general ledger
* Reconciling accounts, accruals, journal entries and any other financial discrepancies
* Preparing weekly cash-flow forecast
* Assisting in interim and year-end internal audit and closing
* Supporting preparation of period tax filings and external audits
* Managing Accounts Receivable and Payables
* Assisting in employee benefits and payroll administration
* Planning and implementing policies, regulations, and guidelines
* Providing administrative and operations support
* Developing and maintaining vendor relationships
* Responding to public inquiries
* Minimum 1 year of related experience
* Must be flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
* Ability to work autonomously, take initiative, and follow through
* Ability to interact with staff of all levels
* Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness required
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to learn quickly
* High level of confidentiality is crucial
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other related majors
* Knowledge in accounting, finance and cost control principles
* Native in English, Fluency in Korean required
* Proficient level of MS Office Suite skills required, exposure to Quickbooks preferred
ABOUT NEWRACOM, INC.
NEWRACOM is a leading developer and licensor of wireless intellectual property to accelerate the cutting-edge technology of connectivity innovation. We provide a broad range of Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11ah and IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac) and Bluetooth Smart Ready IPs that cover various connectivity needs in our lives. With our extensive and diverse Wi-Fi IP portfolio, we enable customers to do what we call "one-stop shopping," giving a comprehensive solution that can serve multiple applications including mobile devices, wearables, digital home, home automation, healthcare, and industrial automation.
For more information, please visit: www.newracom.com