This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
Under direct supervision, provides clerical support to
various areas in the accounting department.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Administers established client accounts
payable/accounts receivable policies and procedures.
2. Assist in entering A/P invoices into system, copying
invoices and detail as needed, as well as paying
requests in a timely manner. Match checks with
3. Assist in the preparation of invoices, statements,
and collection letters for A/R as needed.
4. Responsible for providing direct deposit, check and
payroll plans upon request. Prints checks, enters
commission information for direct deposit, prepares
commission payment figures for cash management and
updates any necessary accounting systems.
5. Ensure compliance with generally accepted and company
established accounting policies and procedures.
6. Interact with various Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
departments in regards to accounting issues and other
situations as needed.
7. Maintain accurate and orderly accounting files.
Other Job Functions:
1. Assist accounting personnel on various projects as
2. Perform general administrative functions when needed,
including answering phones, typing correspondence,
Skills, Education And Experience:
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree
* Minimum of 1 year previous office experience
* Must be familiar with PC applications such as
MS-Excel ad MS-Word.
* Experience with computerized accounting systems a
* Must be detailed oriented, have strong phone and
communication skills, and be able to take initiative
and meet deadlines.
* May perform other duties as assigned.
Seeing: Must be able to read reports and use computer
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate
Standing / Walking
Climbing / Stooping / Kneeling
Lifting / Pulling / Pushing
Fingering / Grasping / Feeling: Must be able to write,
type and use phone system
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the
absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity
Req. Code : 4224