Accounting Clerk-Accounts Payable
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Tinton Falls, NJ
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
Obtaining approvals and posting accounts payable vouchers, researching outstanding charges in Prepaid account, mail checks / file remittances, track and report on Purchase Order status, review and process Direct Material purchases, and General Ledger account reconciliations.
* Ability to obtain and maintain a US Secret security clearance.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
* 0-3 years of experience required.
* Intermediate Excel skills required.
* Detail oriented, deadline oriented, excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to complete work independently as well as in a team setting.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.