Accounting Clerk - Bay Area - up to $52k
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for a highly motivated and self-sufficient Accounts Payable Clerk who has the ability to complete tasks in a fast-paced environment. This excellent candidate should have the ability to support the corporate full-cycle accounts payable functions. The ideal candidate must be analytical, results driven and a problem solver.
Main responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
? Process invoices, vouchers and expenses and vendor statements
? Assist in resolving vendor issues as necessary to support timely payment to vendors
- Maintain A/P vendor files, ACH, credit cards, and check payments
- Work to gain approval from appropriate approver prior to invoice processing
- Accurately assign account coding to expense
- Data entry and filing as needed
- Match invoices to checks prior to payment release
- Drive other projects as required or as business needs change
- Assist with GL accounting functions including financial statement preparation and reconciliations
The ideal Accounts Payable clerk should have:
- A minimum of three years of accounts payable and accounts receivable experience
- Must be highly organized, and have a high level of accuracy
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and able to manage shifting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to positively and effectively interact with internal and external customers
- Regular, reliable and predictable performance required
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
If you are a driven and passionate individual with accounts payable knowledge, this position is the one for you! Don't miss out on this opportunity, submit your resume today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.