Client Billing Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 11/13/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
THE CLIENT BILLING SPECIALIST GENERATES ACCURATE CLIENT INVOICES BY APPLYING TO APPROPRIATE BILLING TERMS FROM THE CLIENT AGREEMENT. REVIEWS AND RESEARCHES ALL BILLING DISCREPANCIES AND RESOLVES ALL BILLING CONCERNS FOR THE CLIENTS.
* Interpret contract terms as they relate to billing exceptions in order to accurately document expected payments in alignment with client agreement and ensure client satisfaction.
* Complete weekly invoice runs including the review and revision of invoice worksheets and approval of invoices.
* Issue invoices to the client within specified timeframes in order to document agreed upon payments expected for services rendered.
* Update PeopleSoft CMS on a regular basis.
* Coordinate with client facilities on invoices requiring special procedures including selection and printing of internal invoices as well as the review of external invoice files.
* Act as liaison between Billing and third party vendors by accommodating special needs and delivering accurate invoice in order to maintain up to date records and high customer satisfaction.
* Research and resolve billing concerns stemming from client audits or other departments in order to improve collaboration across teams and ensure accurate records and efficient problem resolution.
* Prepare and process billing adjustments (e.g. credits, debits) into the invoice system in an accurate, efficient manner to maintain accurate A/R balances.
* Track missing timecards and manually apply billing rules to ensure accuracy.
* Coordinate pay cycle changes based on client needs
* Respond to inquiries and questions from internal and external customers in order to prevent escalated billing issues.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma or GED certificate required
* Associate s Degree
* 1 year in accounts receivable, payroll, or a client billing environment
* 2 years experience with Excel - intermediate level preferred
* 1 year in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with ERP systems
Respect * Passion * Continuous Improvement * Trust * Customer Focus * Innovation
AMN HEALTHCARE IS AN EEO/AA/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN EMPLOYER
WE ENCOURAGE MINORITY AND FEMALE APPLICANTS TO APPLY
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.