This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
A-C Equipment Services Corp.
JOB DESCRIPTIONGroup presentation
At thyssenkrupp we have more than 155,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of 43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world - but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
Industrial Solutions - The scope and strength of this Business Area and its 18.000 employees reaches from special and plant engineering to century-long standing shipbuilding traditions. The special area of expertise is the planning and constructing of chemical-, refinery- , and other industrial plants.
A-C Equipment Services, A Division of thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions (USA), Inc., is engaged in the design, manufacture, installation and service of rotary kilns. Our customer base includes cement manufacturers, paper mills and various other mineral and chemical processing companies located in all parts of the United States.
Responsibilities include providing accounting support to accounting team within the department and back up coverage to the reception desk.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Input job estimates and sales orders into the accounting system
* Review employee travel expenses for compliance with company policy and input into accounting system
* Monitor customer accounts for delayed and non- payments
* Respond to vendor inquiries regarding payment status
* Review vendor statements and request follow up documentation
* Monitor and reconcile corporate American Express travel accounts
* Enter employee time sheets into the time reporting database and run reports as needed
* Follow up with employees on missing time sheets
* Review insurance certificates
* Provide back up coverage for front desk
* File employee expenses, vendor invoices and other records as needed
* Other tasks and/or duties as assigned
* Constantly update job knowledge
Required Education and/or Experience:
* Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
* Competency in MS Office with an emphasis on Excel
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Aptitude for numbers
* Well organized
* High school degree or equivalent GED
* Associate's degree or relevant certification (Preferred)
Our offer to you
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
AC Equipment Services is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.