This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
San Rafael, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Immediate need for an accounting clerk to join our department and assist our team. Will be keying daily worksheets into the ledger system, assisting with accounts payable/receivable, maintain accounting database, reconcile bank statements, and other accounting support duties as needed. Other job duties may include but are not limited to:
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
- Compile and sort invoices and checks.
- Issue checks for accounts payable.
- Place checks in envelopes and mail out.
- Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
- Record charges and refunds.
- Support accounting personnel.
- Input type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- Provide front desk customer service.
- File and tally deposits.
- Work with adding machines, calculators, databases and bank accounts.
- Match invoices to work orders.
- Process bills for payment.
- Open mail and match payments to invoices.
- Arrange for money to be delivered to bank.
- Utilize computer systems to run databases, pay bills and order supplies.
- Contact individuals with delinquent accounts.
- Ensure customers accept payments or refunds.
2+ years' experience required to be considered for this position, and degree in accounting/finance or equivalent experience preferred. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
AP, AR, clerical, microsoft office, excel, word, outlook, computer, data entry