Accounting / Finance Recruiters 8/31/2016
The Forum Group
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Forum Group, a veteran owned firm, is interested in speaking to experienced direct hire Accounting/Finance Recruiters or Accounting and Finance professionals looking to make a career change. We offer excellent training and a very positive work environment
We are expanding our Accounting and Finance Staffing division and have immediate needs for additional recruiters .
IF ASKED WHAT HAS MADE THE FORUM GROUP SO SUCCESSFUL FOR ALMOST FOUR DECADES, IT IS IN ONE WORD, PEOPLE!
Words like professionalism, excellent client service, solid relationships, can only be achieved by developing, training and supporting a great team.
From day one, we have funded all of our operations with internal capital, which means that in difficult economic periods we have the depth and capital to remain strong.
In a profession well known for employee turnover, we are extremely proud of our more than twenty-five employees with twenty or more years with our firm.
While many firms speak of "Career Opportunities", nothing we could reflect in an ad would support the case more for such opportunity than the stability of our staff.
If you are interested in joining a highly stable and supportive firm where performance is rewarded, we'd like to speak to you.
_OUR AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION_
* Accounting, Finance, Taxation
* Compliance, Regulatory
* Technology, Systems
* Human Resources
* Advertising Communications
* Digital, Creative, Web Services
* Health Care Staffing
* Payrolling Services
* Administrative/Corporate Services
IF YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED RECRUITER CONSIDERING A CHANGE OR A JUNIOR RECRUITER LOOKING TO GROW WITH A GREAT FIRM, THIS MAY BE YOUR OPPORTUNITY!
RESPONSIBILITIES:* Working side by side with the Department Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring we hire the best people to support our client's recruitment and talent needs.
* Creatively source and build a pipeline of talented candidates using online resources, business and social media platforms, etc.
* Identifying new job order opportunities through client contacts, prospecting, marketing, networking, and relationship building.
* Build strong relationships with candidates, ensure optimal candidate experience, and positively represent client opportunities and our company brand.
* Responsible for building solid, profitable relationships with clients.
IN JOINING FORUM, YOU WILL HAVE THE ADVANTAGE OF FOUR DECADES OF SOLID REPUTATION IN THE MARKETPLACE WITH ACCESS TO A DATABASE OF THOUSANDS OF PRESCREENED CANDIDATES TO MEET YOUR CLIENT'S NEEDS. WE OFFER AN EXCELLENT COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE, WHICH REWARDS PERFORMANCE. YOU WILL ALSO ENJOY A STABLE AND PROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENT DESIGNED TO OPTIMIZE PERSONAL PRODUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT.
_IF YOU ARE SEEKING AN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A STABLE, HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL AND PROVEN LEADER IN THE STAFFING INDUSTRY WITH A TIME TESTED RECORD OF DEVELOPING AND REWARDING STRONG PERFORMANCE,_