Accounting / HR Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description: Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current Accounting/HR Specialist in Solon, OH. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. As an Accounting/HR you will report directly to the Plant Controller, with dotted line to HR Manager If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Accounting/HR job include:
• Matches and verifies purchase orders and packing slips for goods and services.
• Manages weekly check processing and records/clears all checks in the accounting system.
• Performs data collection and reporting to support quarterly financial audits.
• Assists with preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly statements and reports.
• Verifies items billed against items received and reconciles differences through follow-up with the vendor appropriate associates.
• Review and investigate Work In Progress (WIP) errors. Proactively resolve issues.
• Enters Purchase Order Requisitions into QAD.
• Advises ACH vendors of weekly payment details.
• Assists with month-end close and preparation of journal entries, including Balance Sheet account reconciliations and preparation of closing documents.
• Processes payroll for exempt and nonexempt associates. Track and submit contractor hours to Staffing Agencies
• Monitors attendance tracking, reviews time cards, and maintains supporting documentation.
• Track FMLA hours
• Coordinates onboarding of new associates including maintaining onboarding packets
• Responds to associate questions and requests, including interpretation of Employee Handbook and company policies.
• Schedules and coordinates on-site and off-site meetings (Management Team, Customer Visits, Training Sessions, Shop Talks, Benefits, etc.) including meals when requested.
• Maintains appropriate, current information on Plant Communication Bulletin Boards.
• Maintains associate training records. Creates training packets, updates skill matrices, and assists Production Supervisors with program administration.
• Conducts audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs and coordinates corrective actions as appropriate.
• Post job openings throughout internet
• Screen candidates for job openings, schedule interviews with team, confirm interviews with candidates
• Associates Degree
• 1-3 Years Accounting / Human Resource Experience
• Experience in Manufacturing Environment preferred
• Pay Com Payroll experience preferred