This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 1/21/2017
Prepares bank deposits, journal entries, and account reconciliations. Creates monthly financial packs and
distributes information to company management. Assists with wide array of Finance related projects.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepares general ledger journal entries in accordance with month end checklist.
2. Able to prepare the Daily Sales Report.
3. Create weekly bank deposit.
4. Responsible for balance sheet account reconciliations as assigned by supervisor.
5. Create and distribute monthly financial packs, financial books, salesman expense reports, and distribute weekly
6. Assist with maintaining record retention per policies and procedures.
7. Maintain imaging process for the Finance Department.
8. Distribute Accounts Payable information to various departments on a weekly basis.
9. Various finance projects as assigned by supervisor.
10. Is responsible for quality and safety of own work and compliance of all company procedures and policies.
Baldwin Filters is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE:
Required: Candidate must be an Accounting Major with at least sophomore status. Candidate must have
completed Accounting I & II (or currently taking Accounting II). Candidate must be registered to take
Intermediate Accounting by the fall semester of their junior year. Candidate must have at least one year of
school remaining. Candidate must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week during the school year and
nearly full time during the summer months.
Preferred: Candidate with a GPA above 3.3 who has 2 years of school remaining.
* We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons & Protected Veterans.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.