This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is currently assisting a local Manufacturing company to fill an Accounting Manager position in Anderson, CA. This is a direct hire opportunity. As an Accounting Manager you will be overseeing employee relations, accounts payables, accounts receivables and all financial reporting. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Accounting Manager job include:
- Manage monthly close for the business unit
- Perform account analysis
- Post and reconcile journal entries
- Prepare and analyze financial reports
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting and direct day-to-day aspects of financial operations
- Perform cost accounting related to production, materials, job costing, inventory processing
- Assist in Human Resources related issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in accounting procedures, i.e. GAAP, tax returns, audits
- Proven leadership skills in managing a 1-2 employee department
- Strong accounting systems and Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Supervisory Experience
- Experience in Human Resources Duties
- Positive, service-oriented attitude
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Pay for this position is DOE. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
Benefits include, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled