This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPOLLOS PARTNERS has been engaged to recruit for an ACCOUNTING MANAGER for a Consumer Products company. This company is respected globally for their ability to drive innovation with consistency while placing staff development at the forefront of all that they do.
This ACCOUNTING MANAGER will function as a problem solver with oversight of fixed asset system, accounting, policy, training, and reporting. This individual will consistently interface with IT and accounting to spearhead system design improvements and enhancement around the critical fixed asset process supporting a multitude of stakeholders across the organization.
THE ACCOUNTING MANAGER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Partnering with professionals across the global enterprise to achieve optimal efficiency and effectiveness when reporting complex financial data
* Designing and managing process improvement projects to improve automation between reporting systems
* Working as a liaison between accounting and IT to help spearhead process improvement initiatives
* Generating policy guidance around accounting and reporting
* Leading the training process for key stakeholders, preparing and presenting materials for management and end-users throughout the enterprise
* Managing the fixed asset system (FAS) close process
* Acting as the audit liaison for all fixed asset issues
QUALIFICATIONS Access-query; and PowerPoint - presentation creation/editing
* Strong financial modeling and analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills
* Excellent organizational /project management skills along with a strong sense of urgency
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Onsite Gym
* Incredible promotion opportunities
* World class benefits
* Excellent stability
_ABOUT APOLLOS PARTNERS, LLC_
APOLLOS PARTNERS, LLC is a full-service executive recruiting firm with headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
Founded in 2009, we specialize in recruitment for all disciplines in accounting and finance. We source exceptional career opportunities for top talent with first-rate organizations. We see our clients and candidates as our Partners and our objective is to find our partners a job that will love or a resource they are unable to fathom how they were able to live without.
_"We believe that everyone deserves a partner to believe in, APOLLOS is committed to being YOURS."_