This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Beverly Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONDo you want to join an organization within minutes of wonderful shopping and social opportunities Do you want to join a company with loads of entertainment perks If so, then read on.
If you are an Accounting Supervisor and want to be in this type of organization, then this might be the place for you. Located near the Fairfax District of Los Angeles, this client seeks a talented Accounting Supervisor with Real Estate Accounting experience. For the right person, this is an opportunity to fit right in and be there for years.
ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR DUTIES
* Analyze financial data to prepare accurate financial reports
* Review all month-end (M/E), quarter-end (Q/E), and year-end (Y/E) closes of the General Ledger as prepared by your supervised accountants
* Forecasting and modeling to determine feasibility in buying/selling of relevant real estate assets
* Wading through various documents related to loans, distribution agreements, expense reports, taxes, and other relevant areas
* Reviewing tax basis accounting to determine proper depreciation of a real estate asset
* Reviewing tax basis accounting to measure tax basis revenue for tax planning purposes and strategies
* Reviewing tenant agreements to ensure proper application of rental charges and proper application of payments
* Overseeing property tax payments
* Interacting with other accounting managers and property managers to resolve any accounting issues
* Review CAM budgeting and CAM reconciliations
* Other various financial and accounting tasks as needed
ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED)
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration or equivalent work experience
* At least five (5) years of property accounting experience
* At least two (2) years of supervisor experience
ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR QUALIFICATIONS (PREFERRED)
* At least two (2) years of work experience in public accounting
* A CPA
* Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR SKILLS (REQUIRED)
* Expert-level Excel proficiency (v-lookups, pivot tables, IF formulas, et. al)
* Willingness to take on significant responsibility
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to supervise other accounting professionals
ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR SKILLS (PREFERRED)
For further information, submit your resume in MS Word format. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.