Accounting Manager 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SENIOR ACCOUNTANT/ACCOUNTING MANAGER
* We are seeking a senior level accountant with 4 to 7years of small business and taxexperience in public accounting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for overall successful completion of client engagements including but not limited to compilations, reviews, and tax compliance.
* Develop an understanding of client's business and aspects of the clients industry.
* Prepare clear and concise work papers and financial statements.
* Develop effective working relationships with our clients and our staff.
* Assist in the development and retention of clients.
* Assist clients with special projects such as budgeting, projections, cash flow analysis, and tax planning.
* Ability to prepare all individual, corporate, and partnership returns.
* Ability to research complex tax issues and develop resolutions.
* Complete assignments on time and within budget.
* Supervise and mentor junior staff.
* Ability to work independently both in our office and at our client's offices.
* Reconcile bank and general ledger accounts.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of Bachelors of Science in Accounting with 150 credit hours needed to qualify for CPA.
* CPA Certification or significant progress toward completion.
* 4 plus years of relevant small business, and taxexperience.
* Experience working in public accounting.
* Ability to provide mentoring and leadership to Junior Staff.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Exceptional customer service skills.
DESIRED SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
* Ability to develop and sustain business relationships.
* Experience with Ultra tax, QuickBooks, word, and excel.
* Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills.
* Willing to work extra hours in tax season and as required.
* Self-starter and ability to handle and manage multiple priorit