This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONNextStep Recruiting has joined hands with a client in North Dallas, as they are seeking an Accounting Manager to join their team! This is a newly created role, due to recent and upcoming growth and will eventually have 3 direct reports. This is a crucial role within the organization and a few of the responsibilities include:
* Responsible for the integrity of the accounting information for accurate financial reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, month and year end close process.
* Heavy P&L and balance sheet analysis, research on fluctuations and direct resolution of errors.
* Will collaborate with the tax department by providing work papers and analysis for compliance and reporting, oversee fixed assets, lease accounting and other areas as assigned.
* Monitor outsourcer's compliance with Service Level Agreements, develop and manage accounting staff and work on special projects as assigned.
Ideal candidate will have:
* MBA, CPA is highly preferred
* At least 7-1 years of progressive accounting experience to include public accounting
* Multi-unit location business experience is highly preferred.
* Requiring someone with strong presentation and verbal/written communication skills, strong user of Microsoft Office Tool, especially Excel.
* Seeking a forward thinker with the ability to understand processes and identify potential underlying issues.
Our client provides a fun and casual working environment with a strong culture feel, strong comp package with bonus potential, 41k from day one and many other great perks! Apply today for immediate consideration!