Accounting Manager 8/25/2016
Open Systems Technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Duties:
* Maintains full general ledger, including recording of import transactions, day to day accounting transactions, journal entries and analyzing account information.
* Prepares daily cash reports and is responsible for cash management
* Prepares bi-weekly payroll and maintains human resource records
* Guides accounting clerical staff by reviewing activities and answering questions.
* Summarizes financial information by preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports for month-end and year-end close
* Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
* Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
* Assists in preparation for the year-end audit.
* Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Four-year Accounting Degree
* Experience with the import and wholesale industries
* 10+ years experience
* Accounting and Reporting Skills
* Excel skills
* Staff Management
* Attention to Detail