This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounting Manager
Global Specialty Logistics Company (Private) - Schaumburg, IL - Up to $90K plus bonus
* Client base consists of Fortune 500 companies.
* Flat organization, which means a lot of access to C level execs, including CFO & Controller.
* Great work life balance (40-45 hours work week).
* Great company culture, active social calendar/parties.
* Lots of opportunities to learn different parts of the business.
NOTE FROM THE HIRING MANAGER:
Client is looking for someone that can grow with the organization and take on increasing responsibilities.
The Accounting Manager reports to Controller preparing J/E's, bank and G/L reconciliations; daily cash reporting; maintaining fixed asset schedules and yearly budgets; preparing year-end audit schedules and special projects. Immediate activities will be on Treasury side with increasing responsibilities from there.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* BS in Accounting required, CPA or MBA preferred.
* Experience with Great Plains & Microsoft AX Accounting Software.
* Strong analytic abilities & strong communication skills
* 4-8years of experience.