Accounting Manager - Manufacturing - IN - 1015751
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONACCOUNTING MANAGER - MANUFACTURING - IN - 1015751
Are you an Accounting Manager or Assistant Controller who wants to be part of a dynamic, growing consumer products manufacturer Are you an Accounting Manager or Assistant Controller who either has a CPA If you can answer "yes" to these questions, you should consider this opportunity.
Our client is part of a very large international company that has 29 plants worldwide, with two being in Indiana. Our client sells to retailers, with Home Depot being one of our client's major customers. Due to a promotion our client is searching for a strong #2 for its accounting department. Reporting to the VP of Finance, you will play a key role in the financial operations for two plants located in Indiana with approximately $120M sales and 250 employees. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of people at all levels of the entire corporations including the CEO.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Conducting month end and year end closing process
* Preparing financial statements
* Performing monthly account reconciliations including bank reconciliation and major expenses
* Booking payroll entries
* Assisting with local and federal tax requirements
* Preparing annual audit information as needed by external auditors
* Assisting in the development of internal control procedures, ensuring they are followed
* Maintaining fixed asset system and records
* Reconciling inter-company transactions
* Monitoring inventory balances and helping coordinate physical inventory counts
* Monitoring A/R and A/P balances
* Providing financial reports and analysis as needed to support management
YOUR BACKGROUND MUST INCLUDE:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* CPA strongly preferred. MBA may be considered.
* 5-10 years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
* Solid experience working with the general ledger
* Month and year end closing and financial statement preparation
* SAP experience
* Strong presentation skills
* Strong analysis and problem solving skills
BASE SALARY: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 (DOE) + 10% Bonus Potential
BENEFITS: Medical & Vision, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
LOCATION: Anderson, IN
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results