This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Cancer Genetics, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONCancer Genetics, Inc. (CGI) s business is focused on personalized medicine, offering products and services that enable cancer diagnostics as well as treatments that are tailored to the specific genetic profile of the individual.
Products being developed have the goals of transforming cancer patient management, increasing treatment efficacy, and reducing healthcare costs. CGI s cutting-edge proprietary tests and state of the art reference lab provide genomic information where patients and their physicians need it most to diagnose, monitor and improve cancer treatment.
CGI s state of the art reference lab is focused entirely on maintaining clinical excellence and is both CLIA certified and CAP accredited. In addition we have approvals and accreditations from the states of Florida, Maryland, New York, and New Jersey. Our extensive test menu is entirely focused on oncology and provides insights and clarity to inform and guide personalized cancer treatment through the use of our core labs in: Flow Cytometry, Molecular Diagnostics, Microarrays, Immunohistochemistry, Anatomical Pathology and Cytogenetics.
Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGI) is looking for an Accounting Manager with public company experience to have oversight over assigned accounting, budgeting and reporting activities, with a primary focus on Accounts Payable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Supervise Accounts Payable (AP) processing, invoice entry, vendor relationships, and vendor inquiries.
* Audit and analyze accounting items entered, including appropriate classification and account placement.
* Lead AP monthly accounting activities, including closing and reporting processes:
* Review and prepare appropriate entries to the general ledger
* Ensure month-end account reconciliations, including bank reconciliations are completed accurately, and timely.
* Prepare and analyze general ledger account analysis for significant month-to-month fluctuations