Accounting Manager 8/27/2016
II-VI Optical Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Since its establishment in 1961, II-VI Optical Systems has maintained a commitment to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is achieved by continuous training of our staff with focus on quality, on-time delivery, and cost reduction. From the initial customer inquiry to final delivery, meeting the customer's requirements is our primary objective.
Periodic and closing responsibilities and accountability in the following areas:
* Closing Checklist
* Cost Allocations
* Account Reconciliations including inventory reconciliation and evaluation
* Control tracking and improvement
* Reporting internally and externally
* Variance analysis
* Performance evaluation and action plan tracking
Coaching and process improvement in the following transaction areas in a multi-site environment:
* Accounts Receivable
* Accounts Payable
* Expense Reports
* General Journal Entries
* Minimum ten years in complex manufacturing environment as a principal accountant, assistant controller, plant controller, business unit controller or similar position.
* Minimum five years of experience at $100M business or larger business.
* Experience as both individual contributor and team leader
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
* Multi-site experience
* Aerospace/Defense industry experience
* Kaisen/Lean/Six Sigma
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (related only if CPA eligible)
II-VI Optical Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.