Accounting Manager, Senior 9/8/2016
Energy / Oil & Gas Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client, a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) services for upstream field development worldwide is looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to join their team in Houston, TX. A major player in more than 16 countries across the world, with a locally focused and globally integrated resources including more than 11,000 employees.
Are you tired of not having your recommendations and suggestions implemented Do you feel that you are not really part of the team that is driving business forward Have your personal and professional growth curve started to flatten out If the answer is yes to any of these questions, maybe is time to take a hard look at a better career, not just another job. Come help our client provide services to variety of clients including national and major energy companies.
Their Accounting Manager, Senior is responsible for managing the Area Balance Sheet, Cashflow and accounting for JVs as well as supporting the FP&A Manager in preparing the monthly EXCOM pack and participating in the monthly AEA's financials with the CFO.
THEIR ACCOUNTING MANAGER, SENIOR:
* Is the lead technical accountant in AEA responsible for liaising with Corporate Accounting on all technical accounting matters.
* Manage and oversee Area Balance Sheet reviews for actual and forecast periods.
* Is responsible for preparing and finalizing technical accounting memo
* Responsible for all JV accounting
* Delivers weekly, the Area 13 week cashflow and presents to management when required
* Provides support to the FP&A Manager in the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process and partners with appropriate department and functional personal as required
* Provides the timely and accurate reporting of financial information
* Builds a good relationship with other AEA finance personnel and Corporate FP&A
* Assist with the preparation of Area Business Cases or other ad hoc project that require financial leadership
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
* Must have experience with Hyperion
* Must have previous FP&A experience
* Must have a minimum of 5+ years management/supervisory level role in the Oil & Gas industry
* Excellent communicator with advance HFM and FP&A experience
* Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
America At Work is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, religion, race, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.