This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you a highly motivated and experienced accounting Professional looking for a highly visible opportunity to advance your career and take on a new challenge Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a hands on ACCOUNTING MANAGER to join the top performing team of a growing, market leader in the Tampa Bay area. In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for journal entries, account reconciliations, month end close, financial statement preparation, cash management, ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting, and more.
In return for your accounting expertise, our client offers a professional working environment, GREAT leadership, high visibility, TERRIFIC career growth potential, medical & health insurance, and a highly competitive compensation package! This is a great opportunity to take your accounting career to the next level. Apply today!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting we know how to find it!
*PLEASE LIST RELOCATION PLANS IN COVER LETTER.*
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
* At least 4+ years of accounting experience
* Prior experience in the construction industry highly preferred
* Superb attention to detail and strong organizational skills
* Strong technical and analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication skills