Accounting Policy Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client, named to FORTUNE Magazine's 100 best Companies to work For "16years in a row" is looking for a Manager, Accounting Policy to join their team in Columbus, GA As their Manager, Accounting Policy you will manage and oversee the accounting issues resolution process and the research of technical accounting and reporting issues; advise senior leadership team on technical accounting matters related to US GAAP, Statutory, and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), among other things.
Are you tired of not having your recommendations and suggestions implemented Do you feel that you are not really part of the team that is driving business forward Have your personal and professional growth curve started to flatten out If the answer is yes to any of these questions, maybe is time to take a hard look at a better career, not just another job. As par to their team, you will find yourself in a supportive work environment with an organizational culture that champions and open-door management philosophy, competitive salaries, excellent benefits and more.
* Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, or a related field and 6years of professional job-related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* CPA License
* 4+ years supervisory role capacity
* 5+ years Enterprise Corporate Accounting Policy experience
* Experience in IFRS Impact Assessments
* 5+ years SEC reporting experience
* Accounting experience in the insurance industry