This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CBIZ Employee Services Organization is the employee benefits consulting and HR technology administration division within CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc.
CBIZ provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our most broad services focus on benefits, insurance, financial and accounting consulting.
Ranked as one of the Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002 (Business Insurance Magazine) and one of America s Best Employers (Forbes 2015), CBIZ ESO has approximately 1,000 professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States. These professionals serve client organizations in an array of industries by combining their local expertise and presence with the strength and support of national resources.
We are seeking a results-oriented individual to work as a Accounting Specialist in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment. One position is available at this time in the Roanoke office.
Job Purpose / Objective
* Resolve a full range of internal and external customer requests
* Research and assemble data
* Provide guidance and outcome data to management on area of expertise
* Assist with training on subject matter
* Prepare bank account reconciliations and product line reconciliations
* Create General Ledger entries for various monthly transactions
* Assist Reconciliation Manager with daily responsibilities
* Additional responsibilities as assigned
* Audit new client setups for accuracy
* Reconcile client and participant data for benefit plans
* Review and analyze records for terminated clients, reconcile client balance sheets
* Assist in collection and payment of insurance premiums on behalf of clients
* Reconcile client cash and liabilities for acquisition companies
* Assist in the design of audits to assess accuracy and compliance with client requests
Accounting, finance, or auditing experience
Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office applications
Prior payroll or HR experience
Prior use of Crystal Report writer
Minimum Qualifications Required
High school diploma or GED required
Bachelor s Degree or two years of experience on a specialized subject matter
Must maintain current required licenses and certifications relevant to field of expertise
Demonstrates the ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
Effective customer service skills
Proficient use of applicable technology
Ability to work in team environment as well as independently
Ability to analyze and prioritize multiple responsibilities
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf