Accounting Supervisor - Commissions
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 1/28/2017
National General Insurance Company
Winston Salem, NC
* Supervise staff/provide guidance/training around agent compensation
* Understand business practices/ability to research work flow and determine needs
* Assist with user acceptance testing for system development/production changes
* Maintain strong business relationships with other departments, Product Mgrs, agents
* Provide accounting oversight, research and guidance around agent compensation
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* Minimum of 2-3 years' experience with financial disbursement systems
* Proficient use of Excel, Word, pivot tables and access
* Previous supervisory experience 2 -3 years minimum
* Excellent analytical, problem solving skills with attention to detail
* Insurance industry experience
* Project management/Software implementation experience
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.