This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSPARGO, Inc. an events and meeting planning company is looking for an Accounting Supervisor to act as a liaison between the CFO and the Accounting team. This role supervises the day to day activities of the Accounting staff and actively participates in preparation and analysis of financial reports. This position supports the CFO in a wide range of projects as necessary.
* Expert level of proficiency using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel. Must have ability to use pivot tables.
* Must have the ability to communicate effectively to management and professionals at all levels and with diverse backgrounds.
* Must be customer service focused.
* Must possess the ability to coordinate, obtain and analyze data from a variety of sources, both internal and external, to the department.
* Must have flexibility to continually respond to frequent shifts in priorities and to fulfill the requirements of senior management and department leaders.
* Must possess the ability to achieve results without direct line accountability.
* Strong knowledge of GAAP
* Knowledge of current payroll laws
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* A thorough knowledge of accounting principles and management as normally obtained through a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business administration
* Five (5) to Seven (7) years of progressively more responsible accounting experience required
* Job costing experience a plus
* Business Works and UltiPro experience a plus
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 10%