Accounting Support - IHA (Temporary Worker Only)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHITACHI HIGH TECHNOLGIES AMERICA, INC.
POSITION TITLE: Accounting Support AP/IHA
DEPARTMENT NAME: In House Administration
This position primarily responsible for maintaining vendor accounts. General duties include data-entry of invoices, vendor reconciliations and accounts posting verification. The individual in this role will be handling large dollar transactions, therefore accuracy, thoroughness and organizational skills are required.
* Daily call to vendors
* Verify accounts payable records
* Prepare vouchers
* File, post ledger and general journal entries
* Data entry, generate reports, participate in specialized research projects and respond to inquiries
* Maintain a complete and systematic set of transactions for a specific phase of the accounting process
* Maintain vendor accounts: ensure a timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices, research and analyze vendor accounts and daily processing of vendor invoices
* Daily processing of the freight accounts. Clearing the freight accounts on a weekly basis
* Balance and reconcile accounts payable and other general ledger accounts
* Prepare wire transfer payment requests for all foreign vendors
* Assist in month-end, quarter-end, and year-end financial closings
* Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, LICENSES, AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
* Associate Degree or equivalent experience required
* Bachelors in Accounting is preferred
* 1-3 years of experience in accounts payable
* Knowledge of semiconductor/ manufacturing industry is preferred
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
* Proficiency in Outlook
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* SAP Knowledge a plus