This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
* Performs a variety of routine and some nonroutine clerical / accounting functions in one or more of the following areas: general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, or related financial area in various areas of the company.
* Demonstrate knowledge of bookkeeping accounting principles.
* Able to use job-specific computer systems (SAP, CARMs, FINS, FAMS, CATS, etc.).
* Assist in special projects and analysis under the direction of exempt personnel.
* Good communication skills, oral and written, good record keeping and organization skills are needed.
* High School / GED required.
* 1-3years of accounting or bookkeeping experiencerequired.
* Meet all assigned closing deadlines as outlined in the close calendar.
* Identify and complete all tasks that can be performed prior to month end. Monthly Process
* Ensure proper reconciliation of all bank accounts.
* Understand and be able to prepare the daily cash needs for Client.
* Understand and be able to respond to all inquiries regarding cash or cash variances throughout the month.
* Accounts Payable processing for workflow
* Scanning invoices
* Communicate with vendors/operations
* Resolving disputes
* Troubleshoot errors
* Generate workflow system reports SOX Compliance
* Identify and ensure compliance with all SOX processes impacting cash.
* Ensure timely response to auditor requests.
* Prove qualification to be a SOX process tester. Cash Knowledge
* Detailed knowledge of all banking requirements.
* Detailed knowledge of the financial services industry.
* Detailed knowledge of project's; key operational drivers and key accounting issues - Financing/Funding companies; Partnerships; Wholly-owned subsidiary's; Joint Ventures; Corporate entities; Foreign and PMI. Forecasting
* Meet all assigned forecast deadlines.
* Identify and complete all tasks necessary to compile and analyze information necessary to prepare daily cash forecast to Client Treasury.
* Work with numerous departments throughout the month to ensure accurate cash forecast. Communication
* Timely communication of issues to Cash Management Supervisor.
* Present issues and topics to senior management as requested.
* Stay abreast of cash issues through regular discussions with Client Treasury * Business Management * Project Controllers * Regional Controllers * PMI * Other groups as needed Reporting
* Prepare and review timely and accurate: * Metrics * Cash Forecast reports * Foreign * Support external FPL reporting.