Accounting and Finance Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
New York, NY
Accounting and Financial Systems Associate
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: it is the world's leading presenter of superb artistic programming, is a national leader in arts education and community relations, and functions as the manager of the Lincoln Center campus.
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc. is looking for an impressive financial systems professional to join our organization. Successful applicants will possess a strong curiosity about our fast moving and complex organization and the ability to thrive as a reliable team member of our financial staff.
As an integral member of Lincoln Center's Corporate Finance team, this position is responsible for a full range of financial system duties.
* Maintain LCPA's financial applications and reporting systems which include Epicor Enterprise ERP, FRx Reporting, Crystal Reports, Adaptive Insights, Doclink Document Management, and Epicor eProcurement.
* Provide company-wide end user support related to LCPA's financial and reporting systems.
* Facilitate ad hoc reporting and data mining / manipulation for all financial system users.
* Maintain LCPA's interfaces between financial systems and other related systems which include (ADP Workforce now, Tessitura, ArtsVision, and Pledgemaker).
* Troubleshoot and resolve problems and issues related to financial software customizations and integrations.
* Analyze business needs and propose technology and/or business process optimization solutions to meet these requirements while employing industry "best practices".
* Minimum 2 years' experience with financial applications (e.g. General Ledger systems, Reporting Systems, Budgeting Systems, Payroll/HR, etc.).
* Experience with MS SQL Server, including use of Query Analyzer, stored procedures, DTS, and Jobs.
* Strong background in financial accounting and reporting, non-profit experience a plus.
* Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel (experience with macros, formulas, formatting, and pivot tables).
* Ability to work with all levels of staff.
* Flexible team player with the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Well-developed analytical and organizational skills combined with excellent oral and written communicative skills.
* MS SharePoint and Web development experience is a plus but not required for this role.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Accounting, or Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please submit a resume and cover letter (with salary requirements and outlining your interest in Lincoln Center) to the email@example.com inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL SYSTEMS ASSOCIATE in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.
Lincoln Center is an equal opportunity employer.