Accounting and Finance Business Development Representative 9/6/2016
Kelly Financial Resources
Oak Brook, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Kelly Services, a leading provider in recruiting and workforce solutions, has an excellent full time opportunity for an Accounting and Finance Business Development Representative. This individual will be accountable for business development including the following: territory management, lead identification and qualification, cold calling, setting appointments, creating and developing proposals and pricing models, making presentations, documenting customer agreements (e.g., contract, service agreement), closing sales through effective negotiation, documenting sales activities and may conduct business reviews. After the account has been sold, the Business Development Representative is responsible for partnering with the branch staff to ensure effective service delivery. Successful business development will result in cost-effective, quality solutions for our customers, a positive work environment and fair pay for our temporary employees, and, most importantly, increased market share and profitability for Kelly Services.
* Develop business with prospective strategic customers and penetration and retention of existing customers.
* Possess a proven ability to develop business, build relationships, network, and communicate both orally and in writing.
* Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus and personal leadership, and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
* Collaborate effectively with all levels of management.
* Adhere to the sales metrics and thresholds.
* Remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues and market conditions and their effect on business.
* Operating within company policy, exercises discretion and independent judgment in making decisions.
* Build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships not only with decision-makers and end users at current and prospective customers, but also with community leaders and representatives from relevant business associations (e.g., Society of Human Resource Managers).
* Experience in business to business sales or Finance/Accounting experience.
* Proven ability to develop business; build consultative relationships; thrive in a team environment and have effective networking skills.
* Must be a top performer.
* Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus, positive personal leadership and drive, and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
* Driven to succeed - solutions oriented.
* Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills.
* Intermediate proficiency in: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Web-based graphical user interfaces (GUIs).
About Kelly Services(R)
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly(R) has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.