Accounts Payable/Accounts Recievable -
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A company in the Northern Colorado area is seeking candidates for an accounting position working with accounts payable or accounts receivable. Qualified candidates would need to be highly organized, thorough, and strong attention to detail.
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
- Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records
- May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices
- Compute, classify, and record numerical data related to Accounts Receivable to keep financial records complete
- Protects organization?s value by keeping information confidential
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
Education and Experience:
- Previous experience in accounts payable or accounts receivable
- Ability prioritize and to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Detail oriented, accuracy is imperative
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, then please send your resume in MS Word format with full contact information and work experience ASAP for review!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.