Accounts Payable Administrator 8/31/2016
GSI Group, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Accounts Payable Administrator
Novanta, Inc. - Novanta Corporate
Bedford - Bedford, MA 01730-1402 US (Primary)
In this exciting and challenging role you will work for Novanta Inc. Novanta is a leading global supplier of precision photonic components and subsystems to OEM s in the Medical, Industrial and Microelectronics markets. Our highly engineered solutions include scanning and beam delivery products, medical visualization and informatics solutions, and precision motion control products. We specialize in collaborating with OEM customers to adapt our component and subsystem technologies to deliver highly differentiated performance in their most demanding applications.
The key to our success is our global team of talented, experienced and customer-focused professionals that take utmost pride in partnering with customers to deliver technology solutions that achieve the best possible results within the target applications.
The Corporate division of the Novanta, a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: NOVT). Join us and start working with our team of 1,400 employees in over 15 locations across the world. Novanta was founded in 1968, allowing us to claim nearly 50 years of experience in our areas of expertise.
Our success is driven by our global team of highly talented, experienced and customer-focused professionals. As a Novanta employee you will be part of a fast-paced, growing company that partners very closely with its customers. We focus on operational excellence, leadership, and accountability. If you are a hard-working, self-starter, who is looking to share your ideas, develop your skills, widen your experiences, and you want to make an impact in an exciting and challenging work environment, then Novanta is the workplace for you. We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and exciting career opportunities.
Novanta Website: www.novanta.com
Novanta is seeking a high motivated individual to join our Finance Team as an Accounts Payable Administrator. The successful candidate will report to the Site Controller.
* Checks and verifies Account Payable records
* Prepares invoices and vouchers
* Types, files, posts ledger and general journal entries to the general ledger.
* Uses office automated systems to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries.
* May reconcile difficult accounts.
* May maintain a complete and systematic set of transactions in a specific phase of accounting.
* Requires reading, writing and arithmetic skills and knowledge of accounting policies, practices and systems.
* Requires 4-6 years of previous Accounts Payable experience
* Knowledge of Accounting policies, practices and systems
* Excellent telephone skills and communication skills
* Oracle Accounts Payable experience is required
* Completion of high school, vocational training or equivalent is preferred
* Outlook, MicroSoft Word and Excel skills
Oracle Release 12 experience.
Full time 40 hours per week, five 8 hour days.
Novanta is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to physical or mental disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected federal, state/province or local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.