Accounts Payable Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
* Ability to verify and post 4,000 5,500 invoice
batches entered as non-PO, PO with 3-way match
checking for proper approval and accuracy by
verifying vendor name/number, invoice number,
invoice date, dollar amount and required supporting
* Ability to enter 350 500 corporate invoices in
AS400 system timely, efficiently and accurately to
meet payment terms and scheduled dates
* Ability to interact with plant personnel in
resolving issues and ensure deadlines are met.
* Ability to interact with vendors to research issues
relating to invoices and payments.
* Ability to share payment responsibilities in paying
invoices as EFT and Check.
* Ability to scan invoices in Kofax.
* Ability to perform Accounts Payable functions.
* Ability to perform other duties as assigned,
including but not limited to, cash reporting/wire
* Values that align with the Saputo culture: Respect,
Teamwork, Openness, Ownership, Commitment,
* High school education or equivalent.
* Three or more years A/P experience in high volume,
processing 4,000 5,500 invoices per month.
* Proficient in AS400 or similar based system.
Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) a plus.
* Detail orientated, organized, and possess basic
problem solving skills.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills to
help promote harmony and avoid grievances.
* Ability to prioritize demands to meet multiple
deadlines (payment dates/ month-end/payment inquiry)
in a high volume/fast-paced environment.
* Flexible to change, can follow instructions and a