Accounts Payable Clerk I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts payable clerks will coordinate various accounts payable functions on behalf of the organization. Duties will include, performing data entry, handling customer inquiries, preparing financial statements and performing vendor maintenance. In all tasks, these clerks must maintain a high degree of accuracy.
Clerks must follow Company's procedures and guidelines, as well as generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). They also need to follow internal audit controls and work closely with internal auditors and the accounting department. Accounts payable clerks must keep up to date with best practices in the field.
* Prepare, enter and maintain filing of Accounts Payable invoices
* Perform timely account reconciliation by verifying entries and comparing to balances
* Record, code, and process all invoices for payment
* Respond to customer and vendor inquiries and calls to the department
* Support the Accounts Payable Team
* Assist in mailing of weekly checks, Answering phone calls and emails
* Perform additional functions as requested
* Must have intermediate MS Excel skill.
* Must have a minimum of a high school degree or equivalent.
* Above avereage ability to commnicate with emphasis on Customer Service.
* Proficiency in microsoft office products, data entry and math skills.
* Navision experience a plus.
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: