Accounts Payable Coordinator Support
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Accounts Payable Coordinator Support position supports finance practices and objectives that drive a high performance culture emphasizing empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, ethics and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
Accounts Payable Coordinator Support performs AP work under minimal supervision such as, input vouchers in SAP, contact vendors, resolve discrepancies between PO and vendor invoice and assists in various AP areas as needed. Works in team with other AP and travel team members under immediate supervision of US Accounts Payable and travel supervisor.
Accounts Payable Coordinator Support is responsible to:
* Meet daily AP metric set by AP Supervisor
* Process vendor invoices with accuracy
* Participate actively in one on one meeting with supervisor and in team meeting
* Assist with submitting any vendor address and/or vendor banking updates as needed
* Hold weekly meetings with purchasing or other department to resolve AP issues
* Review & resolve with minimal supervision AP issues identified on SAP reports
* Address in a timely manner vendor & employee inquiries
* Back up to complete all payment runs
* Issue check voids and stop payments
* Print and process 1099's
* Responsible for maintenance of AP document with current practices/instructions
This position requires the following skills and/or tasks:
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Organized, with a proven attention to detail
* Ability to work independently
* Team player, reliable, positive, pleasant attitude a must
* Proven understanding of general accounting rules and debits/credits
* Solid ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, heavily automated environment
Required Experience and education
* A high school diploma plus a minimum of 2 years of AP experience in an automated environment, 3 to 4 years preferred
* Associate degree in accounting a plus
* Integrated ERP System (SAP preferred)
* Basic Debit/Credit Accounting knowledge
* Microsoft suite required, Excel, Word, Office
* Knowledge of multi state use tax application and VAT a plus
Safety and Procedures of Accounts Payable Coordinator Support
* Follow all publicized safety policies/procedures applicable to the job
* Attend and participate in all safety training, safety meetings, audits and Behavior Based Safety programs assigned
* Report all safety hazards observed. If capable, correct the safety hazard identified
Physical Demands of Accounts Payable Coordinator Support
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment for Accounts Payable Coordinator Support
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled