Accounts Payable / Inventory Control
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
Applied Industrial Technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking a skilled Accounts Payable / Inventory Control Associate to join AirDraulics, an Applied Industrial Technologies company. This professional will be responsible for handeling the accounts payable function with a variety of accounting tasks as well as handeling the inventory control function including purchasing.
* Accounts Payable
* Resolving AP discrepancies / exceptions
* Clear communication with branches
* Problem solving- receiving, pricing issues
* Data entry of invoicing
* Assisting with General Ledger items and Purchase Orders
* Preparing internal expense reports, including coding and processing
* Inventory Control
* Inventory Management
* Drop Shipment
* 2-3 years experience working in an Accounts Payable function
* Experience processing purchase orders and inventory
* EDI experience
* Experience working in a manufacturing or distribution environment
* Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
* Communication and problem solving skills
* Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
* Desire / aiblity to learn new processes and systems
AirDraulics, an Applied Fluid Power Company, designs automated motion control systems and automatic lubrication systems for a diverse selection of industries where quality, reliability, increased productivity and profitability are major concerns.
Parent company Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is the world s largest fluid power distributor. Our network of 18 fluid power companies (70+ locations) in North America is a resource for dedicated fluid power support. We have one of the largest teams of Certified Fluid Power Specialists, Certified Electronic Control Specialists and Certified Fluid Power Mechanics &d Technicians to assist you with problem solving, system building, troubleshooting and other requirements. Between our service centers and our network of 19 fluid power companies, we provide immediate access to the critical fluid power components and services our customers need.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-426-4776 to let us know the nature of your request.