Accounts Payable Manager 8/12/2016
GreenLight Staffing Group
Deerfield Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Accounts Payable Manager
Scope: This position has responsibility for managing accounts payable entries and providing financial reports to senior accountants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage Domestic and China Accounts Payables, including vendor relations.
* Verify accuracy of vendor invoices and other accounting docs and records.
* Reconcile Credit Card Statements.
* Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial transactions.
* Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
* Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies,
* Investigates questionable data.
Reporting Relationships: Controller , VP of Finance and VP of Operations
Qualifications: Demonstrated knowledge and experience in QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
Education: Bachelor's degree in accounting related field and or combination of education and experience.
Individual Measures of Performance:
1. Entering Payables weekly to ensure timely check runs.
2. Timely entries for financial reporting.
3. Compliance with Invoice accuracy.
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 2+ to 5 Years
Education Required: Bachelor's Degree