Accounts Payable 8/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ESSENTIAL DUTIES
* Review, validate, and process all invoices for payment according to the Supply Chain A/P policies and procedures.
* Timely resolution of all invoice discrepancies to ensure the hospital facilities remain in good standing with the vendor community.
* Record accruals in an accurate and timely manner.
* Record all manual checks issued by the facilities accurately and efficiently
* Review and correct OPAY report weekly to ensure the accuracy of the accruals
* Review and correct suspended voucher report weekly to ensure that all discrepancies are resolved
* Maintain strong business relations with internal and external customer through professional communications and superior customer service.
* 2+ years of A/P experience in a high volume environment
* Purchase Order knowledge is a plus!
* Strong technical skills - aptitude to manage multiple systems and pick up new technology quickly
* Professional communication skills verbally and written
* Time management and organizational skills.